From greywater features to self-diagnosing pipes – Catch up with the latest commercial plumbing trends 2021 and thrive in your plumbing business! 2020 was a year of turbulence for most businesses, but it also showed how important it is to stay updated with the latest industry trends and plumbing software so you can offer the best available solutions to your customers. These days, people are increasingly asking for green living products from the plumbing industry as a way to limit their water usage, recycle water, and also have touchless plumbing fixtures. The evolution of the latest plumbing technology and environmental concerns has opened new opportunities for plumbing companies to expand their plumbing businesses into heating and cooling, lawn sprinklers, and other home plumbing mechanical systems. Besides, these changes have brought in new revolutionary plumbing
trends that make the plumbing experience more exceptional and satisfying.
Here at ProFlush
, we stay up to date with the latest plumbing trends to offer the best residential and commercial plumbing in Sydney. In this article, we have highlighted one of the most important and latest plumbing industry news you need to know.
- Self-Diagnosing Pipes
- Thanks to the latest technologies and the power of artificial intelligence, several smart appliances are coming up in the plumbing industry and ruling the market. One of the latest plumbing trends includes self-diagnosing pipes.
- These brain pipes can self-diagnose water leaks and immediately alerts you about the same before it can cause any serious damage to your property. Self-diagnosing pipes can determine the location of the water leaks, making your job much easier and ensuring peace of mind to your customer. Considering this plumbing trend could be beneficial for a 24 hours electrical company, as plumbing emergencies can occur anytime.
- Solar-Powered Water Heating Solutions
- Nowadays, people are quite concerned about the negative environmental impact of their household appliances. The constant environmental concerns contribute to one emerging plumbing trend – energy-efficient water heaters.
- Solar-powered water heaters are a perfect environmentally-friendly alternative to gas or electric hot water systems. Consumers opt for solar heaters to save energy and lower their heating/utility bill. Several residential and commercial property owners are now being inclined towards other environmentally-friendly alternatives, which means you can expect a lot of things from solar-powered water heaters in the future.
- Greywater Features
- As mentioned above, consumers are becoming more environmentally conscious and want to do their bit by proactively looking for ways to conserve water and decrease their carbon footprint. This contributed to the emergence of greywater plumbing trends.
- An average Australian uses about 340 litres of water in a day, with most consumed by showers and toilets. When people often complain about their soaring high water bills or want to know about water conservation, plumbers usually suggest greywater systems. Greywater systems use biological and chemical processes for recycling. The water is only used for non-potable functions like toilet flushing and garden watering.
- Sustainable Plumbing Fixtures
- Many commercial properties like universities, offices and shopping centres built or renovated in the 1990s trade effectiveness to get better water efficiency. However, their faucets, toilets, or other plumbing appliances lacked high performance and had low water pressures.
- Thanks to the latest technology, these water-efficient appliances and plumbing fixtures are far better and improved. Commercial companies can avail sustainable and efficient fixtures to save their water bills. Auto-turn-off taps and half flush toilets are an excellent advantage for restaurants, bathrooms, and other businesses that have higher water consumption.
With such exceptional and revolutionary technologies, plumbing contractors can thrive in their business and stay one step ahead of their market competitors. If you require a professional commercial plumbing repair in Sydney
, reach out to ProFlush! Our team of best plumbers in Sydney provide a complete plumbing solution to your commercial building and business.